This is your moment. You’ve taken the plunge, revealed your wild idea to your friends, family and workmates and are out there in the world making your dreams a reality. Next comes the question voiced by every pre-seed startup: how do we take this to the next level?
We believe collaboration is the key to building a successful business and we’re proud of the communities we’ve built in Clerkenwell, Shoreditch, White City and Dublin. Our members share and solve problems, challenge each other, band together to make their startups even stronger – and we want to see more of this in action. Here’s how…
Each quarter, we take on a curated cohort of pre-seed startups to take part in our 12 week accelerator, The Huckletree Alpha Programme. We don’t take equity. We don’t charge fees. We simply want the best talent and boldest ideas to shape our community from the inside out.
What to expect on The Alpha Programme…
- Hone that pitch! Get intensive coaching from experts including ex-Googler Amy Jin to make sure your pitch is on point.
- Meet mentors, potential investors and hands-on VCs from our network at an informal graduation dinner.
- Customer acquisition. Marketing strategies. Product advice: we’ve got it covered. We’ll hook you up with members of the Huckletree community who’ve been-there-done-that-got-the-branded-hoodie.
- Weekly inspirational speakers from leading brands (think Uber, Courier Magazine and Soho House) who’ll share exclusive insights from their entrepreneurial careers.
- IRL feedback at focus groups with our diverse member base of future-defining startups and entrepreneurs.
- Constant and support from the Huckletree team. We’re always on hand to share advice from our own careers. You’ll even get a one-on-one workshop with our founders, Gaby or Andrew.
- Your team gets to call our Shoreditch or Dublin location home for the duration of the programme. It’s not just about finding a desk and sticking to it. We’re talking yoga classes at Huckletree D2, bespoke Huckletree x Tokyo Bike rides at Huckletree Shoreditch, members drinks with an edge (cheese and wine tasting games, anyone?) and a diverse cultural programme covering live acoustic gigs, blockchain storytelling and documentary screenings.
What are we looking for?
- Disruptive Concept
Doing things differently? We’re looking for founders who are a mission to shake up the status quo. Whether you’re a fintech wizard, cult content creator or healthtech pioneer, if you’re challenging landscape with your concept, we want you on board. B2C businesses in Shoreditch and B2B in Dublin.
- Proven Market Opportunity
Spotted an opportunity? Show us the stats! We want founders who’ve got the data, market insight and understanding to back their killer idea.
- Talent and Passion
We want the ones with the audacity to take on the future. The ones who wake up in the night with an “I have to take a voice note of this right now” idea. The ones who take failure as a chance to go harder and come back even hungrier to make a change. Sounds familiar? Bring your passion to the table and let’s do this.
How To get involved
If you’re a pre-seed startup based in London or Dublin and planning to raise at least £150,000 within 6 months of your chosen cohort’s start date, apply online now.